Hayden on Vinyl

Discussion related to album from In September (1994) to The Place Where We Lived (2009)
brimbal

Re: Hayden on Vinyl

Post by brimbal »

Hi,

Long time Hayden fan, first time posting to the message board. I found a skyscraper national park vinyl that I purchased when that album came out, limited to 500 if I remember correctly. While, I love vinyl and hayden's music. I'm cleaning house, and I wanted to gage peoples interest if I were to try and sell it. I can post pics later (at work now).

Any interest?

rockmast

Post by rockmast »

I would be over the moon to buy this from you if by a long shot you still have it for sale :)

Kind regards!

smith4925

Post by smith4925 »

I once asked Hayden if he would ever release a rarities compilation. His answer was he didn't think there would be enough people interested. I personally think there would be especially if it was in the form of a boxset. He could release the In September cassette, all the 7' vinyl, and other rare recordings in a package. Limit the package to say 500 pieces and crowd fund it. Does anybody have any experience in crowd funding?

redmon

Post by redmon »

I have Mild and Hazy, Lunar Landing and Carry on Mentally all on Vinyl. Got them at shows of his back in the mid to late 90s. I have to dig them up but I know I have them. I posted years ago that I had them on the old site. Shocked that nobody else has these. I have a poster that I have him sign every time I see him. I think its at 15x ish. He writes the city and venue. Its a walk down memory lane for him he says. I am sure it brings back thoughts of places that he had forgotten. LOL. The first time I saw him was in Toledo, OH while in college. Would have been 97 or 98. Anyways.....

Cheers,
Redmon

robbroncs

Post by robbroncs »

so. Now that MC was rereleased and expanded.... What are the odds of Elk Lake joining the reissue campaign?

It's the only one i'm missing in the LP collection. And I refuse to spend almost/over $100